Half day example:
A half day of photography would normally last approximately 4 hours. I would be capturing images constantly during the day. 4 hours provides enough time to capture images of....
- Documentary photography for the duration of the booking
- Guests arriving
- Groom and Best man waiting
- Bride arriving
- Married couple leaving the service
- Formal/traditional 'posed' photographs (as many as you wish)
- Couple leaving the service venue
This is just a guide, each wedding is unique and details usually differ at every wedding.
You will receive the same high level of service regardless of the booking duration.
Every wedding booking includes....
- Pre wedding consultation
- Documentary and Formal photography, as required
- Images sorted and edited ready for printing (half day = approx 150 to 200 images)
- Pen drive with all images from your day, edited & ready to print, watermark free.
- On line gallery of images (normally within 7 days)
Please use the contact link to find how little it would cost for me to photograph your day, I can offer the same high quality of photography for most budgets.
Photography available from 2 to 8 hours.
Order Albums Books Prints